Shilton Parish News

The next Shilton Parish Council  meeting  is October 14th at 7.30pm at the Village Hall
Latest SPC  minutes for
July 2020

Shilton Village  


detailing all the latest  village events


Contact Robert Courts MP,

your Local MP for Witney & West Oxfordshire, email:

Contact us
Need to get in touch?


Click here

February 2020 Newsletter  

from O.C.C. councillor, Mr Nick Field Johnson

Neighbourhood Watch 

Neighbourhood Watch  is making a difference to our community. Membership is free, email  Sarah Royle:

Click here for the latest NHS advice for everyone
Corona virus (covid-19)


What you need to do:

Stay at home

  • Only go outside for food, health reasons or work (but only if you cannot work from home)

  • Stay 2 metres (6 ft) away from other people

  • Wash your hands as soon as you get home

  • You can spread the virus even if you don’t have symptoms.

         Please stay at home and away from others (social distancing)

    For information concerning Bin Collections under lock down
    Click here
    For details of WODC local community support information
    Click here
    Shilton Community Hub
    In addition there is a great Shilton Village Facebook page to           
    help  everyone to stay in touch during this difficult time.
    It also gives details of some local suppliers willing to deliver. 
    Shilton Community Hub
     Read on line ......Parish Pump
     The latest issue is now available online at:
     Here you can find all issues printed over the last two years. 
     N.B. The magazine is best viewed on a PC, laptop, or tablet
     (the pages are more difficult to read on a mobile!)